About Datel - the UK's largest Sage Partner
Datel is a leading accounting and ERP software company and the UK's largest Sage Partner specialising in Sage ERP software, Sage ERP X3, Sage ERP 1000, Sage 200, Sage Line 500 and customer relationship management software, Sage CRM and SalesLogix.
Awards and Accolades:
- Sage Business Partner of the Year 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Sage 200 Business Partner of the Year 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Sage ERP X3 Business Partner of the Year 2011
- Sage 1000 Business Partner of the Year 2010 & 2012
- Sage SalesLogix Business Partner of the Year 2008 & 2012
- Version One Business Partner of the year 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Sage Circle of Excellence Overall Winner 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010
- Sage User Network 'Partner of the Year' 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Sage Innovation Award Winner 2010 for FUSION Enhancer
Headquartered in Warrington, Datel also has offices in Leeds and the Netherlands employing a loyal team of over 150 highly-skilled people who look after the business software for its growing base of over 900 customers worldwide and over 25,000 Sage users.
We pride ourselves in our approach to doing business. We seek to know and thoroughly understand our customers and their businesses so, in turn, we can appreciate fully all of the business issues and challenges they face. Only then can we presume to offer an ERP, accounting or CRM solution that will make a real difference to the way they do business.
Working with our Customers
Datel has an enviable combination of extensive, multi-sector experience and a reputation for cutting edge technical development and innovation. Datel specialise in many industry sectors and have a wealth of experience in:
As the largest UK Sage Partner, Datel is ideally positioned to provide a highly personal service with the scale to handle small business solutions through Sage 200 and medium to large global businesses solutions through Sage ERP 1000 and Sage ERP X3.
Ongoing investment in research and development ensures that Datel continue to be the leading Sage Partner in the UK.