Sage 200 Consultant
Sage 200 Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Sage 200 Consultant to join our team; working on implementation projects and ensuring our customers receive the highest possible levels of customer service.
You will provide consultancy services including discovery sessions, documentation and user training to meet the requirements of customers whilst working within a framework of Datel consultancy standards of excellence.
- Conduct discovery sessions to analyse customer requirements to an agreed solution for implementation through documentation and presentation
- Provide customer end-user solution and modular-based training sessions
- Work effectively within a projects team, ensuring effective flow of information to support project delivery
- Work effectively within a team of professionals to contribute and promote team KPIs
- Deliver and contribute to Datel standards for consultancy and endorsing Datel company ethics and values
- Continually strive to improve product knowledge and adapt to changes in the Datel product portfolio
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK working at customer sites
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role
- Knowledge of Sage 200 Financials, Commercials and Manufacturing
- Awareness and knowledge of Sage 200 third-party additions
- Business process knowledge of financials, distribution, service industry and manufacturing. Construction industry knowledge would be desirable
- Experience of analysing business requirements to formulate a process solution within the functional scope of the product portfolio
- Proven experience of working on complex multi-product implementation projects
- Sage accreditation
- Good technical awareness of Sage 200 deployment and supporting database
- Excellent communications skills both internal and external
- Time management and administration skills
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Proactive and resourceful to solve problems
- Motivated to achieve and self-starter
Full UK Driving License required - Clients are at various locations throughout the UK, this will result in periods staying away from home during the working week and on occasions, weekend travel.
Office hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with an hour-long lunch break (unpaid) each day. This equates to 37.5 hours per week.