We’re looking for someone to work within a Visual Studio / TFS development environment helping to define and enhance our testing strategy and to provide input into the introduction of an automated test environment. The role will also involve ensuring that all released versions have been put through the required QA procedures.
- Create and maintain test procedures for C#/.NET and Java based web and Windows applications
- Work with the Technical Development Manager and other stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are testable
- Define test cases and acceptance criteria for requirements
- Build and maintain test harnesses to test developed functionality
- Work closely with the support team and developers to test logged bugs and identify solutions
- Ensure that all administrative work is kept up to date.
- Maintain a commitment to offering excellent service.
- Accept other (reasonable) requests to ensure the smooth running of Datel.
- Managing test plans and procedures
- Manual testing processes
- Automated testing tools
- Code written in C# and Java
Experience of the following would be advantageous: TFS and Microsoft Test Manager,
Java automated testing, Visual Studio based testing, SQL Server.
Hours of Work are 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday with an hour long lunch break each day (unpaid). This equates to 37.5 hours per week.
Start Date: As soon as possible