Datel's Warehouse Management Solution, FUSION WMS, allows you to take control of your warehouse and manage your inventory more efficiently. Creating a seamless extension to Sage ERP 1000 and Sage Line 500, this solution will improve customer satisfaction and profit, reduce stock levels and stock take costs and improve cash flow.
Other benefits include:
- Improved efficiency of workforce.
- Maximised inventory accuracy with bar coded transactions.
- Improved utilisation of warehouse space through graphical visibility.
- Reduced distribution costs.
- Real time data sharing through instant access to Sage transactions.
Warehouse Management is becoming more complex making it vital for companies to take better control of the operation of the warehouse. Demands are constantly increasing from customers, suppliers and within the organisation, for increased efficiency, accuracy, faster turnarounds and lower inventory.
Datel Fusion WMS allows you to take control of your warehouse with:
- Seamless integration with Sage Line 500 and Sage ERP 1000.
- Direct RF input.
- Management of receiving and put away with user definable put away rules and cross docking.
- Pallet, inter warehouse transfer and bin to bin transfer tracking.
- Pick Face Management including packing instructions.
- Order picking and dispatch management.
- Order processing and customer returns management.
- Improved Customer Service
With accurate and faster sales order picking, correct goods dispatch and transaction efficiency, FUSION WMS will improve customer satisfaction, fewer customer returns and fewer incomplete deliveries.
Improved Cash flow
Faster order processing, more efficient dispatch and prompt customer invoicing improves the cash flow of the business.
Reduced Stock Levels
Using FUSION WMS will ensure inventories are correct, reducing stock requirement and warehouse space required.
Reduced Stock Take Costs
The more efficient stock management ensures less stock takes are needed and fewer personnel are taken away from the day-to-day operations.