Moving from Sage Line 100
Now is the time to start thinking about the move to Sage 200. In September 2012 Sage will be ending their mainstream support of Sage Line 100.
Understand how this will affect your business if using Sage Line 100>
Nineteen years after the launch of Sage Line 100 the technology in Sage solutions has improved extensively and the Sage Line 100 platform is coming to the end of life.
Sage 200 is the next generation of this technology, having taken the functionality of Sage Line 100 and improved year on year what is available for customers. This includes more advanced security, functionality and usability.
Sage Line 100 customers can benefit from moving to Sage 200 with no extra software cost* and therefore a move to this platform is cost effective. Also, with the expertise of Datel and the experience our teams have in assisting businesses during the transition will ensure that process is as smooth as possible.
A move to Sage 200 will provide you with:
- The latest technology from SQL server and a .net system
- Functionality enhancements across Financials and Commercials
- Improvements in usability including Excel and Outlook integration
- Improved reporting including Sage BI as standard**
- Customer Relationship Management with Sage 200 CRM**
- Improved security and user management
- Supported legislation changes after September 2012
- Sage 200 Mobile
* Like-for-like software upgrade is free of charge. Implementation and support will be required.
**One user of Sage BI and Sage 200 CRM comes as standard with Sage 200