Careers at Datel
Looking for your next step?
Join the team
Datel provides a dynamic working environment coupled with the resources and opportunities you'd expect from the UK's largest Sage Business Partner.
With offices located in Warrington, Leeds and London, and over 200 employees based across the country, Datel is committed to providing excellent career development.
- Committed to recruiting the brightest and best
- Exciting career opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- Excellent rewards and job satisfaction reflected in high employee retention
- Undergraduate development scheme
We are always keen to hear from people with the right skills to further develop our company. If you'd be interested in working at Datel, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current vacancies
We’re looking for a bright, competent and proactive Project Administrator to provide an efficient and accurate administrative support service to a team of Project Managers and Project Co-ordinators within a busy and client-focused ERP Project office.
What ambition means to our colleagues
We see ambition in all of our colleagues. Join our team and realise your ambition.
"You'll do whatever it takes no matter what hurdles get in your way. Nothing will stop you from getting to where you want to be".
Vic Wilson, R&D team
- Head Office with onsite gym & subsidised bistro
- Discount scheme with 100s of retailers
- Well-being centre
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life cover of 4x basic salary
- £1000 candidate referral bonus
- Minimum 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Option to buy and carry over holidays
Learn more about Datel
Datel's team of more than 200 highly skilled people are here for you - find out more about the UK's largest Sage Business Partner.