Are you seeking a new challenge in B2B account management with a market leader in ERP systems?
We are searching for an experienced and driven Account Manager to join our Sage 200 Account Management team. For the right candidate, this role offers ample opportunity to maximise your earnings by contributing to the continued success of Datel.
As a highly skilled communicator, you’ll be fundamental in helping our varied customer base to resolve the obstacles in their business processes. We operate a substantial commission and bonus scheme for all our Account Managers, with additional incentives such as company trips also available for top performers. You’ll also receive a private pension, car allowance, health cash plan and increasing annual leave entitlement.
You’ll manage a portfolio of existing accounts; building and maintaining strong relationships to gain an understanding of client businesses and their needs. Using consultative selling techniques, you’ll maximise opportunities to promote Datel’s products and services, all the while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Maintain regular contact with accounts, presenting a professional, friendly and knowledgeable face to clients
- Identify and understand the business drivers of a client’s requirements to confidently propose solutions
- Manage the client relationship ensuring expectations are appropriately set and a first class level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Proactively look to improve our service to customers by being sensitive to their business needs
- Five or more years’ in B2B sales and account management
- Proven track record in IT B2B sales
- Good understanding of all modules in the Sage 200 suite
- High degree of business, product and technical knowledge
- Good listening skills
- Highly skilled communicator and negotiator
- Must be consultative and able to create need when speaking to decision makers
- Good 'people skills' for building long lasting business relationships with colleagues and customer representatives at all levels
- Commercially aware