First Friday online training: Sage Line 500 & Sage 1000 BOM/WOP
First Friday online training - Sage Line 500 & Sage 1000 BOM/WOP
Friday 2nd November 2018: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
These training sessions are held every first Friday of the month. Just sign up, log in and watch the training from the comfort of your office.
This month's course: BOM/WOP
This session will include:
- Setup of assemblies
- Sub-assemblies & "Phantom" Assemblies
- Non-stock components
- Units of measure
- Revision numbers
- Trial kitting
- Use of Works Orders to manufacture pre-defined Assemblies
- The different stages of Works Orders
- Back flushing
- Automatic creation of Works Orders from Sales Orders
- Parent & child Works Orders
*Training will be shown in the web client of the latest version of Sage 1000. Some older and GUI versions will look different but the functionality is the same.
Please note that the training schedule may be subject to change.
Please email our events team to register for this event.