Are you unsure how you’ll utilise and embrace the regular update releases for Sage X3 v12?
Thankfully, gone are the days of cumbersome, expensive upgrade projects now that the Lifecycle Policy for v12 includes more frequent, cumulative patch updates.
Sage’s new approach with quarterly updates enables businesses to regularly keep on top of changes that affect their operations. But how can you make this work for you in a way that doesn’t disrupt your business or eat into budgets?
Datel’s Update service does exactly what it says on the tin. We keep your system up to date, ensuring you’re running on the most current version of Sage X3 by providing pre-agreed and scheduled upgrades to the latest release of the software, on a schedule that suits your business.
Watch this webinar to discover how the service enables you to:
- Increase your agility, taking advantage of Sage’s quarterly patch cadence, deploying the latest features, functions and compliance to legislative requirements.
- Mitigate vulnerabilities and security risks - giving you total confidence in your system.
- Maintain governance and improve the integrity of Sage X3.
- Transition away from traditional project-based patches and upgrades.
- Minimise disruption to the business with scheduled updates within specified maintenance windows.
- Prevent known issues.
- Control operational costs with a pre-agreed annual service package.
- Take advantage of Sage’s Automated Testing Platform (ATP) to assist with comprehensive functional testing.
This session is suitable for Sage X3 v12 users, or anyone considering upgrading to Sage X3 v12.