Transform real-time business notifications powered by Fusion Notify
This event has already taken place - watch the recording below. Or click here to view our other Ignite Live sessions and events coming up.
Would you like to improve visibility across your business and see what's happening when it’s happening?
With the recent challenges seeing many workforces now operating out of the usual office environment, full visibility across your organisation is more important than ever. Fusion Notify can be set to receive instant email notifications on changes occurring within Sage that are likely to have a significant impact on your business.
During this session, you will discover how Fusion Notify can help you to make better, more timely decisions based on real-time data in your Sage system.
In this Ignite Live session, we'd like to show you an easy way to keep on top of actions and activities within your business for Sage 200 and Sage 1000 using Fusion Notify. The session will cover;
- How instant notifications can help eliminate manual reports.
- How you can gain visibility across the organisation to help with response times for better decision making.
- How, with the right notifications, you can help to avoid potential problems by being proactive rather than reactive to changes within your business.
- How to improve security with content change detection and notification (Bank details).
- How you can gain better visibility on cash received.
- How to improve customer service in order acknowledgments, despatch information, shipment, and tracking details.
- How notifications can improve supplier relationships.
- How to generate files easily that could export transaction details.
Datel's Fusion range of products has been developed to work with your core Sage solution to bring the power of your system even closer in line with your business needs. Headed up by R&D Director Tim Purcell, Datel's R&D team invests time into understanding emerging technologies and how they apply to business technology and listens to our customers and their software needs. From process automation to quick and easy data entry, we actively seek user feedback and deliver new additions to streamline your business processes.