Expanding Sage 200
Get more from your existing Sage 200 system
The needs of small and medium-sized businesses change as they evolve and grow. You can bring the power of Sage even closer in line with your business processes, by expanding the functionality of your core platform. With the flexibility to select only what you need, our Fusion product range solves a variety of business challenges. We also partner with others in the Sage development network to offer software solutions in line with your specific requirements.
The possibilities may seem endless, but your account manager is on-hand and has the expertise to guide you down the right path. But we won’t just point you in the right direction – we’ll work closely alongside you to make sure you are getting the most out of the highly customisable options available. As the UK’s leading Sage integration partner, we ensure a smooth adoption and implementation as you link your Sage 200 platform with other external systems.
Our Fusion product range brings the power of your Sage 200 system even closer in line with your business processes. With the flexibility to choose only the technologies you need, our tried and tested solutions have been developed by our integration specialists to extend the functionality of your base platform.
Whether you want to streamline workflows or reduce the administrative burden for your team, the result is maximised profits, improved service levels and more time to spend on growth-related activities.
- Fusion Connect delivers time and cost savings to your business, by linking your Sage 200 software to external systems. For example, Fusion Excel Connect enables quick and accurate data entry by exporting routine information between Sage 200 and Microsoft Excel, without the need for re-keying.
- You can even bring other steps in the fulfilment procedure within the scope of Sage 200, to reduce the time spent on administrative tasks and improve service levels. For example, Fusion Carrier Connect allows you to initiate and manage courier services by making carrier consignment creation an automated, seamless part of your Sage sales order process.
With Sage CRM, you can improve efficiency and connect teams by integrating a feature-rich Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software into your existing Sage 200 platform. The web-based, user-friendly solution acts as a business-wide database to collect and track customer information across departments. It can also be accessed via mobile devices, so teams can manage account activities and update customer information from anywhere.
Whether being used to nurture relationships with prospective customers, create targeted marketing campaigns or resolve customer queries faster, Sage CRM is an intuitive, adaptable solution to optimise customer activities for businesses of any size. It also provides real time business insights to accurately forecast sales and analyse trends.
- Work more collaboratively within your organisation, by creating a single-shared contact database and automating workflows across teams
- Build stronger relationships and maximise the return of your investment into customers.
- Fusion e-Requisitions is an easy-to-use web-based system, which can be fully integrated with Sage 200 but also enables non-Sage users to raise and authorise purchase orders from any location
- You can replace the paper trail typically associated with a traditional purchase requisition process, speeding up data entry and improving procurement management
The ability to make well informed, timely decisions is critical to the success of any business. By expanding your Sage 200 software to include additional reporting capabilities, you can transform your ways of working with access to accurate, relevant data at your fingertips.
Whether you need to analyse business intelligence more quickly, or need an easier way to produce management reports, the correct tools will keep you in the know; ultimately putting you in a better position to make the right decisions for your company.
Whatever your specific reporting requirements, our expert team can work with you to identify and implement a solution to provide the additional functionality you need. Designed by the Sage developer network, some of the applications that are recommended based on our in-depth understanding of Sage 200 include:
- A La Carte Financial Intelligence
In today’s complex regulatory environment, storing important documentation in a readily accessible location can create real headaches. Going paperless saves unnecessary postage and stationery costs, and, by integrating document management software with your existing Sage 200 system, all information can be held securely and easily retrieved when needed.
A document management system improves process efficiency by enabling prompt document delivery via email, as well as reducing the time spent collating, distributing and filling documents to follow the correct procedures:
- Produce branded documentation that is legally compliant with electronic documentation requirements
- Easy to set up and configure, for a quick return on investment.
We work closely alongside our Sage development partner Draycir to ensure a smooth integration with your Sage 200 system of Spindle Professional.
Learn more about Fusion
Expand the functionality of your Sage solution with Fusion, Datel add-ons that help you make the most of your ERP.
Speak to a Fusion expert
As Datel’s Fusion range is developed in house, only we can expand your solution in a way that maximises the power of Sage.
See what businesses say about Datel
See how businesses throughout the UK are using Sage to drive efficiency and guide growth with the expertise and support of Datel.