Sage 200cloud with Datel
Sage 200cloud is a complete management solution for small to medium-size businesses that delivers clear cost benefits and greater control that simplifies time-consuming processes and improves visibility across all departments.
From identifying your requirements and system selection to implementation and technical support, Datel provides a complete end-to-end service for your Sage 200cloud solution - driven by decades of ERP experience and a team dedicated to building better management solutions for your business.
Speak to one of our experts
What is Sage 200cloud and how can it help your business?
Sage 200cloud is an accounting and ERP system designed to provide small and medium-sized businesses with a single software solution that incorporates every department
- Project Management
Datel's Sage 200cloud expertise
The right partner is key to a successful system implementation - that's why Datel supports your business throughout the entire process to ensure maximum project success:
- Your purchase - with expert advice, tools, seminars and guidance, Datel can help you to select the right Sage solution for your business.
- Your implementation - our highly accredited Sage 200cloud consultants deliver the solution your business needs.
- Your support - as your business grows, your system can grow with Datel's support with the help of dedicated account managers and support consultants there to guide your business journey.
What our customers say about working with Datel
"It’s given us a 360-degree view of our business and has helped us to stay firmly in control as our product range has developed and grown in size and complexity."
Barry Leahey, Sales & Marketing Director
Playdale Playgrounds Ltd - Sage 200cloud user
A management solution for your entire business
- Improve efficiency and accuracy by managing your finances, customers, end-to-end supply chain and business insight all in a single platform and eliminate needless data re-entry.
- Fast implementation enables you to streamline your business processes, reduce loss, and quickly identify opportunities for growth.
- Setup screens and dashboard content can be adapted specifically to your needs - build a system around your business and its employees.
- Access all your customer data from a single contact base with a 360° view of your contacts and align marketing, sales and customer service activities.
- Get quick and easy reporting with Business Intelligence and Microsoft Excel’s reporting features.
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management
Sage X3 Enterprise Management is a global business management solution that encompasses a wide range of financial and distribution modules, including workflow, integration tools and visual process maps.
Get help with your ERP buying journey
Datel’s ERP experts have channelled their knowledge into a series of guides and blog posts to help your system selection process.
Financials and Commercials
The Financials module is a core feature of the Sage 200 Suite. Interactive dashboards and detailed reports will provide a clear overview of your company’s financial position, enabling accurate planning and forecasting.
It allows you to see your financial situation at any point in time and runs four key ledgers: sales, purchasing, nominal and cashbook. Extremely flexible, you can adapt the accounting period, VAT options and manual code structure to your requirements, for personalised analysis and reporting.
- Open and closed period accounting
- Flexible nominal code structure for in depth analysis and reporting
- Batch data upload with the possibility to place transactions on hold
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Automated statements, standing orders and direct debits
- Reconcile bank statements with your banking software
- Store unlimited customer and supplier contact details
- Integrates with Sage Payroll to give you one view of all your outgoing costs
The Customer Relationship Module is standard within the Sage 200 Suite. Build a single, updated database across all your departments and get a 360° view of your customer activities. With Sage’s CRM module, the marketing and sales department will be able to develop effective, targeted campaigns through various channels.
By reducing the duplication of data and automating your sales process, your team will get access to a shared database and can focus on higher pay off activities.
Access your key information anytime, anywhere with the mobile CRM apps, showing customer data, tasks and appointments.
- Sales process automation
- Instant access to your calendars, accounts, reports, pipelines, contacts and call lists
- Manage a campaign over multiple channels
- Track new leads and sales opportunities and get powerful reports
- Share information across departments
- Compatible with MailChimp and Swiftpage
Ideal for service-based industries, Project Accounting is an optional module in the Sage 200 Suite. It has been designed to calculate and allocate project costs and revenues, for more accurate bills and quotes.
With an unlimited number of customisable options, Project Accounting is an invaluable asset for all project management activities. Semi-automated activities such as purchase orders and timesheets, alongside the integration with sales and payroll, significantly reduce the margin of error and resource allocated to time-consuming activities.
It also provides a single view of all projects and allows you to accurately track progress and plan accordingly.
- Single view of all projects and ability to track progress
- Allow project managers to raise and authorise POs
- Add an unlimited number of fields and define their function
- Integrated with accounts, sales, purchase order processing, and payroll
- Submit and authorise timesheets and expenses online
- Flexible billing schedules
The Business Intelligence module and the Microsoft Excel reporting tool are the core Sage 200 modules dedicated to reporting.
Analysing data across every department of your business is key to identify trends and benchmark performance. The analysis of specific business functions provided by the Microsoft Excel reporting tool, coupled with the segmentation of data available through the Business Intelligence Unit, provide you with an in-depth insight into your company. Reports can be tailored to cover specific data and segments, to best suit your needs.
- Extract data with a single click and set pre-defined filters
- Workbooks containing multiple worksheets to present customer and sales order data in charts and tables
- Use any of the standard Microsoft Excel features
- Customise views with a powerful graphical query builder, and tailor your worksheets with customer and sales order data
Bill of Materials
Specifically developed for industries involved in light manufacturing, the optional module Bill of Materials provides an accurate and detailed cost-analysis of the production line.
By tracking spend, stocks and goods over time, it provides your business with an additional tool to monitor the profitability of your manufacturing processes. You will be able to apply it to a range of different applications, from materials and machines through to labour and tooling, for an easier estimate of your production capabilities.
- Store and use multiple versions of a Bill of Materials, including full version control and audit trail capability
- Use different options for set sub-assembly builds, builds from stock or a combination with multiple units of measure
- Track costs over time and maintain control of stock and goods
- Get accurate costs for each unit or build run
- Receive full batch and serial number traceability
- Specify structures for different sub-assemblies and components
- Use in a range of different applications: apply materials, labour, machine, tooling, sub-contract and piece work costs
Refine your planning, order processing and stock management with the optional Manufacturing module of Sage 200. Support your resource planning activities and standardise production scheduling to reduce costs and delivery times.
The built-in estimating solution means you can assess any potential production issues and areas where savings can be made, to improve productivity and profitability. With a clearer view of the entire production process, you will be able to monitor the production line by serial number, to make sure an item meets your quality standards.
- Support assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning, and scheduling work and materials
- Reduce costs and delivery times
- Built-in scheduling solution that will help you assess potential production issues and produce flexible schedules
- Share manufacturing data across the business
- Keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements by monitoring quality standards in line with regulations such as ISO
- Trace serial numbers and batches back to suppliers and key components