GL Education - Sage X3
GL Education Group is the UK’s leading provider of formative assessments for schools. The company’s assessments have been widely used by education, health and psychology professionals for over 30 years. More than 3 million pupils in UK primary and secondary schools take its tests every year and it has delivered over 7 million online tests to children worldwide.
Financial Director Rob Dargue looks at some of the drivers for moving to Sage X3 platform and how
the system, implemented by Datel, is now supporting the group’s growing business.
Industry: Education Services
Current solution: Sage X3
Solution benefits for GL Education Limited:
- A single system that integrates distribution and finance data and links to existing line-of-business applications
- Flexibility to evolve with changing company requirements
- Dashboards and workflows ensure business processes are carried out efficiently and consistently
- Screen prompts help telesales teams to recommend additional products
- Expert scoping, implementation and customisation by Datel.
“We sell to at least half the schools in the UK annually – that’s around 16,000 schools – so we collect and analyse vast amounts of data. We now have greater business insight and more flexible analysis with Sage X3 to see what’s going on, compared with when using SAP Business One.”