JT has a history of providing telecom services to Channel Islanders that stretches back to late Victorian times. Today, the company provides landline, mobile and broadband services to business, personal and wholesale customers throughout the UK mainland, and as far afield as Australia and the Americas.
A long-time user of Sage, JT has Sage 1000 in place for accounts, purchasing and procurement. Datel has been the company’s Sage Business Partner for the best part of a decade. Datel’s Fusion e-Requisitions product offered JT the possibility of an intuitive web-based application that is flexible and easy to use, perfect for people who are not regular users of Sage. The solution connects to Sage at many levels, drawing on information that is already within the system, instantly providing users with all the information needed to create a requisition.
Sage solution: Sage 1000
Solution benefits for JT Limited:
- An intuitive, time-saving application that is easy for non-specialists to use
- Built-in workflow steers a requisition through authorisation
- Encourages compliance with purchase requisition procedures, providing full visibility of commitments
- Web-based for easier roll out and access
- Developed by Datel to complement core Sage purchasing functionality.
“The difference can be summed up in two words: “Fusion euphoria!” That’s the feeling of relief our users have experienced in having an easy-to-use intuitive solution for generating purchase requisitions. They find it logical and sensible. It just works and the process is so much easier to follow.”