Lancaster University Students’ Union
Over a hundred LUSU employees provide comprehensive support for the student community to ensure their welfare and representation while at Lancaster.
As part of its wide range of activities, LUSU has a trading subsidiary that includes two retail outlets, a nightclub and off-campus accommodation, as well as a marketing function for local businesses to reach the student population. Turnover is in the region of £5.5 million.
Sage solution: Sage 200
Solution benefits for Lancaster University Students’ Union;
- A smooth, seamless transition to the new
solution through Datel’s structured project management
- A reliable platform that helps the Union to
deliver excellent service to the student body
- Improved reporting supports sound
- Checks and balances within the software reduce the time previously spent on manual checks
- Consultancy, training and support from
Datel maximises the Union’s investment in new software.
“Thanks to Datel, we’re very comfortable with Sage 200 and look forward to exploring more
of its functionality to further increase our business efficiency."