Transform data reporting into true business intelligence with SEI
Tune in to this on-demand recording to hear how our customers are making the most out of Sage Enterprise Intelligence to see benefits across their entire businesses.
Datel's Geoff Green and Paolo Arcangelo are joined by Tangerine Software's Gareth Marks to demonstrate the latest version of SEI: The robust tool designed to meet your needs whilst helping you to work more efficiently. With its wealth of functionality, this complete data management solution is set to transform reporting into true business intelligence.
This demo highlights;
- How you can use data from multiple sources using the Universal Data Model within Sage SEI
- How to synchronise, consolidate, migrate and export data using SEI
- How to simplify the data conversion process from legacy ERP systems
- How to report on real-time data using mobile, excel and web
- How you can empower users using self-service
Suitable for: Sage X3 users, Business Analysts, Bi Developers, IT Directors and Managers
Enterprise Account Manager at Datel
Services Director - Enterprise Management at Datel
Director of Business Business Development at Tangerine Software
Sage X3 Enterprise Management
Learn more about the advanced capabilities and flexibility of Sage X3 by taking the interactive tour and checking out our brochure over on our dedicated Sage X3 webpage.
Understanding inventory risk as it applies to your stocking strategy in the new world
This demo looks at how to develop a stocking strategy with Sage Inventory Advisor: A cloud-based application that connects to Sage business platforms.